Thursday, January 6, 2011

18 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of Baby: Crown to Rump length should be approximately 5-1/2 inches and the baby will now weigh around 5.25 ounces!

Total Weight Gain: I lost 4lbs. from my regular weight and gained it back.... but no extra weight gain so far!

Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing my regular clothes for now. I plan to wear my own clothes as long as possible!

Stretch Marks: None!

Belly Button In or Out: My belly button is still in. I do feel some changes behind it. I feel like it is beginning to flatten out.

Gender: It's a BOY! Logan Cole Johnson will be entering our family soon. Garrett will have a little brother.

Movement: I have been feeling Logan move all week. It feels like someone is poking me from the inside out! I am so busy at home with Garrett, that the only time I feel him is at work when I am working with my students. :)

Food Cravings/ Aversions: I am just hungry all day long! I eat breakfast and take a few snacks to work. I eat my snacks before lunch. By lunchtime, I am starving! I love eating!

What I miss: I miss looking normal. I miss having a normal looking stomach. I am in between just looking "fat" and "pregnant".

Sleep: I've been sleeping on my sides as much as possible. With this pregnancy, my hips "fall alseep". I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to roll over because my hip is hurting.

Symptoms: I feel fantastic with this pregnancy! It is going great now.

Best Moment This Week: I came home from work yesterday and Garrett & Clint had bought a dozen pink roses. They are so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment