Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

   We had another appointment yesterday after work. We got to have another ultrasound. Logan is definitely a boy! He was not shy at all during the ultrasound. He was constantly moving all around. The ultrasound technician measured his kidneys, leg bone, head, etc. I am measuring right on schedule. Yesterday, he measured 19 weeks and 5 days. Pretty close! She recorded the ultrasound for us on a dvd. It lasted about 10 minutes. Double what our last ultrasound was. Logan looked great! Towards the end of the ultrasound, he had the hiccups. I couldn't feel them myself but we could see him and his chest moving.
   After the ultrasound, I had a checkup with my doctor. She was great. We had several questions for her this time. She sat and had a long conversation with us. She gave us her opinions, etc. about some things we were curious about. I am really pleased with Dr. Gilliland. She delivered Garrett and did a great job. I hope things go just as well with Logan.
   I have another visit in February. The following visit after that one will be my glucose test. Yuck! Oh, I have only gained 2lbs. so far. She looked at my chart and compared it with my 1st pregnancy. I am progressing about the same as I did then. She said I should have a pretty good weight gain between now and my next visit.
   I spoke with the ultrasound technician about having a 4d ultrasound. She thought I'd be a great candidate for it. She said if I would like to have one then we could start around 28 weeks. That should be about the time I have my glucose test. I haven't decided what I would like to do about the 4d. I still have time to decide.

(This is his bedding. Not crib.)
(This is his crib!)
   We ordered Logan's bedding and his crib. His bedding came in last week. We are going with a sports theme. I ordered his crib from JCPenney because we got an awesome deal on it. I couldn't pass it up.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Gilliland delivered James...love her! Glad everything is going well. Love Logan's bedding and crib! :)

    ReplyDelete