Monday, January 17, 2011

20 Weeks ~ Half Way!


Here is my picture at 20 weeks... much larger than I was with Garrett. :( I'm gonna have to work, work, work to get back to "normal" after I have this baby! I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday. We will have another ultrasound done that day. I've been feeling extremely good with this pregnancy! When I have a chance to sit down and relax, then I start feeling Logan move. I can't wait until Clint can feel him move.
Clint & I had a date night Saturday. He took me to Kobe's (the new Japanese restaurant in the mall) and to the movies. We watched "True Grit". Kobe's was pretty good. We got there early and didn't have to wait. We shared a combo of chicken, steak, & shrimp. They served us soup, salad, noodles, & vegetables. The movie was good. I expected more action! I love action packed movies. 3:10 to Yuma was one of my favorite modern western movies. It was full of action! This movie had more of a drama feel. It was still good.
I've been off work for over a week due to the weather. We start back tomorrow. I hope the next few months fly by! I've enjoyed being home with Garrett and Clint. In June, I can be home with all my boys... including Logan. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Crystal, you look great! I'm so happy for you! I hate that we don't work at the same school anymore and don't get to see each other very often. What a sweet family you have! :)

    ReplyDelete