Friday, February 18, 2011

24 Weeks! (6 months)


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 24 Weeks (6 months)

Size of Baby: He is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds.
Total Weight Gain: I have gained a total of 6 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing more maternity clothes. I am still wearing my own pants, with a rubber band!
Stretch Marks: No new ones since Garrett!

Belly Button In or Out: My belly button is flattening out and just a small part on top is starting to stick out.
Gender: It's a BOY! Logan Cole Johnson will be entering our family soon. Garrett will have a little brother.

Movement: I have been feeling Logan move every single day! He is kicking and moving so much that you can actually see my stomach move now.
Food Cravings/ Aversions: I am just hungry all day long! I eat breakfast and take a few snacks to work. I eat my snacks before lunch. By lunchtime, I am starving! I love eating!

What I miss: I miss looking normal & having a normal stomach.
Sleep: I've been sleeping on my sides as much as possible. With this pregnancy, my hips "fall alseep". I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to roll over because my hip is hurting.

Symptoms: I have been having some sciatic nerve pain in my hip. It comes and goes. I also started having a pain in my upper belly. It feels like a "stretching muscle" pain.

Best Moment This Week: Wednesday, I had a doctor's appointment and Garrett got to hear Logan's heartbeat again. He kept saying, "Baby Logan! Baby Logan!" It was so sweet. My cousin April also suprised me at work this morning with a bag of donut holes! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment