Friday, February 4, 2011

22 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of Baby: He should weigh about 12-1/4 ounces and measure about 11 inches long!

 
Total Weight Gain: I went to the doctor at 20 weeks and I had gained a total of 2lbs.

 
Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some of my regular pants (with a rubber band) and some shirts. Things are getting snug!

Stretch Marks: No new ones since Garrett!

Belly Button In or Out: My belly button is beginning to flatten out but it isn't in or out.

 
Gender: It's a BOY! Logan Cole Johnson will be entering our family soon. Garrett will have a little brother.

Movement: I have been feeling Logan move alot! His kicks and movements are much more distinctive.

 
Food Cravings/ Aversions: I am just hungry all day long! I eat breakfast and take a few snacks to work. I eat my snacks before lunch. By lunchtime, I am starving! I love eating!

What I miss: I miss looking normal & having a normal stomach.

 
Sleep: I've been sleeping on my sides as much as possible. With this pregnancy, my hips "fall alseep". I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to roll over because my hip is hurting.

Symptoms: I have been having some sciatic nerve pain in my hip. It comes and goes. I also started having a pain in my upper belly. It feels like a "stretching muscle" pain.

Best Moment This Week: Yesterday afternoon, Clint felt Logan move for the 1st time! Logan gave daddy a swift kick! Clint also brought me chocolate covered donuts and pizza home. He is so sweet. :) Clint also put Logan's bed together. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment