Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day/Weekend

Valentine's Day/Weekend

My husband and I went to couples paint night on Saturday with some friends. He doesn't like people knowing that I dragged him to a paint night. He did enjoy it though. We painted trees. I painted an autumn tree and he painted a summer tree. We had fun. I laughed the entire time at all the men trying to be "creative". My wild husband ended up getting green paint all over my chair and the floor while I wasn't sitting! haha

On Sunday, I prepared a special Valentine's dinner for my sweet husband. I fixed chicken parmesan, fettichini alfredo, and molten lava cakes. The chicken parmesan tasted and looked good! The alfredo sauce was terrible and my molten lava cakes turned out bad!!! I hope it is the thought that counts. :)

Last night, we were eating dinner and my sweet husband & baby boy gave me Valentine's cards. My husband also gave me a gift... after we said no gifts. I opened it up and it was Logan's first outfit!!! I loved it! It was a blue polo shirt with green/blue plaid shorts.

I am getting more and more excited about bringing another miracle into this world! Seeing that outfit brought it full circle to me. I hope he is as healthy and smart as Garrett. I love my little family.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment