Friday, March 11, 2011

28 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 2lbs & 15 inches long.

Total Weight Gain: I have gained a total of 13.5lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I have had to retire my own jeans. :( I have to wear all maternity clothes now. Even my t-shirts are tight...so I wear Clint's when we are just sitting around the house.

Stretch Marks: No new ones since Garrett!

Belly Button In or Out: My belly button is still flat. Sometimes it will stick out, depending on how I am sitting.
Gender: It's a BOY! Logan Cole Johnson will be entering our family soon. Garrett will have a little brother.

Movement: I have been feeling Logan move every single day! He is kicking and moving so much that you can actually see my stomach move now.
Food Cravings/ Aversions: I am just hungry all day long! I eat breakfast and take a few snacks to work. I eat my snacks before lunch. By lunchtime, I am starving! I love eating!

What I miss: I miss looking normal & having a normal stomach.
Sleep: I've had a hard time lately getting a good nights rest. My sides and feet go numb. I have to go to the restroom during the night..... and I've been having several leg cramps a night.
Symptoms: I just been having terrible leg cramps. I've tried everything everyone has told me. I've had orange juice everyday, milk, yogurt, bananas, etc. I'm still having them.
Best Moment This Week: Today is Friday and the last day before I get 9 days off, or better known as SPRING BREAK! I am so thankful for this break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment