Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Weeks & Counting!

How Far Along: 30 Weeks!

Size of Baby: He is about  three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain!

Total Weight Gain: I have gained a total of 14.5lbs!
 
Maternity Clothes: I have had to retire my own jeans. :( I have to wear all maternity clothes now. Even my t-shirts are tight...so I wear Clint's when we are just sitting around the house.

Stretch Marks: No new ones since Garrett!

Belly Button In or Out: My belly button is starting to stick out. Everyone is noticing my protruding navel!
 
Gender: It's a BOY! Logan Cole Johnson will be entering our family soon. Garrett will have a little brother.

Movement: Logan was kicking the stew out of me daily but now it is different. I feel him all day, everyday but he is doing more of a rolling. He will ball himself up and stick something out like an elbow, knee, etc.
 
Food Cravings/ Aversions: I am just hungry all day long! I eat breakfast and take a few snacks to work. I eat my snacks before lunch. By lunchtime, I am starving! I love eating!

What I miss: I miss looking normal & having a normal stomach.
 
Sleep: I haven't had the best sleep in several weeks. I am still having numerous leg cramps during the night. The thunder from the recent storms have kept me up also. I toss and turn all night, every night.
 
Symptoms: I feel huge. My skin is so tight. I feel like my belly would pop if I was poked with a pin. Still having terrible leg cramps!
 
Best Moment This Week: This week has been very tough for me. It has been our testing week, Clint's long week to work, and a late inservice this week. I am still waiting on my "best moment". Last weekend went well. I got to spend time with my cousin Lauren at her baby shower. We also went to eat at Top O' River. It was nice getting to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment