Thursday, December 9, 2010

  
   Helloooooooo Camera! This is the Kodak Zi8.... and this is what I would like for Christmas. It is a HD video pocket camera. My principal has one and it looks so amazing. I could stick it straight in my pocket or throw it in my purse and go! I've read all the reviews and they all say this camera is much better than a flip camera. It holds 10 hours of HD video. I can also download my videos onto Youtube or Facebook to share with friends and family.
   On another note, I am finally 14 weeks on Friday. I am over the 1st trimester and feeling fantastic! I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I feel like my stomach is much larger at this point than it was with Garrett. I've heard you "look" larger with your second child. I have my next doctor's appointment on December 22. I hope to get another great report from my doctor. Garrett says he wants a "sissy". Daddy would like another boy. I just want a healthy baby either gender. :)
   Christmas is getting closer and closer and I am so excited. I can't wait to see Garrett's face when he wakes up on Christmas morning to find what Santa has left him!!! We plan on starting a family tradition by baking Santa cookies on Christmas Eve.
   Garrett's birthday is getting close so I've got to start planning his 2nd birthday party. All he wants is Thomas the train. Thomas party it will be. A friend of the family gave us free Thomas birthday invitations. He is going to be so excited.
   I hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment