Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Weeks

The Meats
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks and growing! :)
Size of baby: Baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 4lbs. :(
Maternity Clothes: None yet! I am holding off as long as possible!
Gender: To early to tell... We will find out soon!
Movement: I haven't felt any movement yet.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Pizza. I want pizza all the time.... everyday! Yum.
What I miss: Feeling "normal". That won't happen until about 2 months after this baby comes to town!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good.
Symptoms: Most of the nausea is gone. I only get sick when I eat anything spicy!
Best Moment this week: We have been having some slight complications. When I went to the doctor yesterday, she assured me that the baby is doing great! I loved seeing the baby on the ultrasound. It threw it's hand up like it was waving at us! So precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment