Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toddler Johnson

    Garrett is 19 months old. He is full-speed, non-stop, and continuous until bedtime. He loves to pull out all the vents in the floor, pull off his socks, pull everything out of my bottom kitchen/bathroom cabinets. He is so intelligent. His vocabulary is getting larger and larger everyday. He loves trains and books!
    He is the most amazing thing in my life. It seemed just like yesterday that Clint and I were waking up and getting ready to go to the hospital for the delivery. Time has flown by. Garrett has taught me many things about myself. God has blessed me with an amazing gift and I thank God for him everyday.
    The best thing that Garrett has said to me so far is, "Wuv you Momma" and "night night wuv you". If I am every feeling down, I just look at him and he makes things better. I love him so much. He loves his daddy. Daddy and Garrett get into so much! They love being outside together. Garrett's favorite thing is riding on the lawn mower. Now he loves wearing his baseball cap. Dad bought him a miniature wallet also! So cute!
    I have a few friends that have faced some hard times with conceiving. I pray for them daily that God will bless them with all the experiences that I have been blessed with. God has a plan for them! After being around them, it is hard for me to see all these young girls that have babies everyday and just don't care. They don't take care of them and a family member usually takes over.
     I also have a few friends who are on the same journey of parenthood as I am. Lauren & Joseph will soon get to experience holding their own child for the first time. They will not fully understand until they see their child for the first time in the delivery room. AMAZING! Jennifer & Clay were blessed with the delivery of beautiful twin girls today! She will be an amazing mom and he will be a fantastic father!
    God is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment