Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend

This weekend has gone by fast! Clint and I tried to do a little Christmas shopping Saturday but we came up empty handed. We didn't buy anything. We have no idea what to buy people in our family. That isn't anything new. I go through the same thing every Christmas. I will go shopping several times and come home without a single bag. When it comes down to the last minute and I know that I have to buy something.... then I will. I can shop all day for Garrett or myself. By the time we went to a few stores and ate lunch, I was feeling sick again and was ready to come home.

Saturday afternoon it came time to dress Garrett in his costume. He acted so excited about it. My parents bought him a set of mini toy guns in Gatlinburg. We started dressing him in his cowboy costume and he started crying and pitching a fit! I finally got him dressed and wanted to take his picture. He was so mad. He finally let me take a few snapshots and then I took his outfit back off. We drove to Clint's parents and I dressed him when we arrived. He did great that time because he wanted to play with his cousins. He was so cute.

After we left the first set of grandparents, we went to the other set. We took him to my parents house. He had candy and mom bought him a Thomas train and an Arthur train. (He loves trains!) Then we took him to a Trunk-or-Treat. He got more candy than he needed.... but he had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment