Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 8 of Baby Johnson #2

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. This pregnancy has been completely different from my first pregnancy with Garrett. I was sooooo sick with him from week 7 to week 14. Now I am nauseous but not as "sick" as I was with him. Clint read in our book yesterday, "What to Expect When Your Expecting". He read that if the woman is eating A LOT now... then it is probably a boy. He reads a lot and tells me what I should be doing and what is best for the baby! He is wonderful. He is the best dad. I couldn't imagine anyone else being the father to my children. I have been eating so much! I already know that I will gain more weight with this child! I was so sick the first time, that I didn't want to eat. I am so excited to hear baby Johnson's heartbeat. I didn't get to hear it last time. My next doctor visit is November 16. I love my doctor and her nurses! They are the best in town. Well, everyone is hoping it is a girl this time. We have a boy named picked out.... but we are going to keep it to ourselves for a while. We still aren't certain on a girl name.
Work has been a struggle lately. Teaching 5th grade is much more of a challenge for me. Sometimes it is fun but a lot of times, it is very stressful. I try to enjoy everyday but sometimes it is hard. I think the morning sickness is not much of a help with my 5th grade experience! ;)
I have learned that God only gives me what he knows I can handle. I have to remind myself of that daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment