Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Light At the End of the Tunnel

   There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Logan Cole Johnson will be making his appearance in just a few days! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 3:15! She already has me going in next Friday for induction. Maybe I can make it until then! I can't wait to hold him and see him for the first time. Garrett will be an amazing big brother.
   I am nervous about not being with Garrett for a few nights. He has only spent the night away from us 1 time in his 27 months of life! :) That was when he was 2 months old. I know he will be in great hands while I am in the hospital....but it is soooo hard to know that I won't be able to give him his night bath and rock him to sleep. I will miss his smiling face in the mornings when he wakes up. On the other hand, I know I have a major job ahead of me. I am so grateful that I have family that is going to help us.
   While I am in the hospital, I asked my sister to post pictures of Logan on facebook for our friends and family to see. If there aren't pictures on my page, then check Hannah's. I hope everyone has a great week! If I hear of any new news, then I'll share it.
   Good luck to Brent & Brandi Skaggs! They will be welcoming baby Bronner Skaggs into the world tomorrow! We are praying for a healthy delivery and baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment